Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Reflection

   Today my partner and I opened up our Imovie, and began specifieng things about it. We finally agree that we would do online predators. We decided our actors that would be in the film, and our production name (AimHigh Entertainment). The thing  we accomplished that was the most important was the tasks that each one of us would do. We are both directing it, along with several other things. Certain things were specified towards just one of us like me being the writer.
   For the next time, I plan to have everything written don neatly and organized. Before I can start this, I need to complete my homework which is to write the final and ediited script. During class, we are going to put in the facts that we have researched into the movie. Also we are going to get togehter with my couisin and have her record her scene from the movie. From there we will continue on, and edit the movie this weekend. 
   From the criterion F, I give myself a five out of six because I was focused, and we both worked to figure out the outline of our movie. I worked hard, adn did not stray tloo much away from the project. However, I could have husseled mpre to get more done than what I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment